Scholarships offered at the departmental, college, and university level are available to undergraduates pursuing a degree in Family and Child Studies.
January 15-February 15
- FCS Majors
- FCS Student Teachers
- Student must be enrolled full-time (i.e. be registered for 12 s.h. credits).
- Applicant must meet application deadlines. All parts of the application (including reference letters) must be submitted.
- Applicant must have declared a major in Family & Child Studies.
- Applicant must have completed 8 hours in the Family & Child Studies major at ASU.
- Applicant should demonstrate professional development through participation in FCS professional organizations.
- Recipients must attend the FCS Honors/Showcase in the spring to receive the scholarship.
The application is to be completed and submitted directly online through RCOE Student Services in Banner Self Service.